资源名称：初中英语八年级Module11 Body language Unit1 They touch noses!公开课教案设计DOC免费下载
文件大小： 33 K
初中英语八年级Module11 Body language Unit1 They touch noses!公开课教案设计DOC免费下载>>>>>下载地址1
添加时间： 2018/11/9 13:55:02
下载次数： 本日： 总计：
Module11 Body language Unit1 They touch noses!
1. To master some words and expressions: bow, kiss, shake hands, smile, British, German, Japanese, Russian, visitor, Russia, what, nod, head, hug, each, each other, India, together, Maori, touch, nose
2. To master the imperative sentence.
1. To understand a conversation about body language.
2. To make a new dialogue about body language.
To be glad to know about other kinds of culture, and respect the foreign culture.
1. Knock on the door. 2.I love you. 3.Be quiet. 4.Smile.
5. Good job. 6. Run. 7.Shake hands. 8. Bow. 9. Nod your head.
Step 4 Listen and match the pictures with the nationality
1. Look at the pictures and choose the right pictures.
2. Work in pairs and check the right answers each other.
Step 5 Listen and answer
Listen and answer the question.
Who will come to Linging’s school?
What will Maori people do when they meet?
Answers: Some Russian teachers.
They will touch noses.
Step 6 Listen and read
1. Complete the table with the correct form of the words from the box.
In China, people shake hands and smile
American people shake hands and sometimes ______
In ______, people put their hands ___________ and nod their heads
In ______, people kiss each other three times
Maori people _______ noses
Divide students into five groups.Two students a group to greet each other.
You are from America
- What do you do and say when you meet people from different countries?
- I smile and say good morning.
shake hands/each other/put…together
Make a dialogue in pairs when you meet a fore