文件大小： 180 K
添加时间： 2018/6/11 9:21:26
下载次数： 本日： 总计：
4. When winter comes, the days get .
A. short and short B. shorter and shorter
C. more and more shorter D. short and shorter
5. Watching English movies a good way to learn English.
A. are B. is C. have D. has
6. the students in our class didn’t do their homework yesterday.
A. Ten percent B. Ten of percent C. Ten percent of D. Ten percents
7. It’s important us English well.
A. of ; learning B. for; to learn C. of; to learn D. to; learn
8. --- do your parents go to the movies? ---Twice a month.
A. How soon B. How far C. How often D. How long
9. Beijing is one of the in the world now.
A. busiest city B. busiest cities C. busy city D. busy cities
Many boys and girls love to watch TV. They spend many hours a day in front of the TV sets. But many parents let their children watch TV only in special (特定的) time.
TV shows are like books or movies. There are many kinds of TV shows, such as sitcoms, soap operas, sports shows, fashion shows, etc. A child can learn good things and bad things from them. Some shows help children to know the news all over the world. Children don’t have to go to the zoo to see animals. Boys and girls can see sitcoms, sports shows and game shows at home. Some shows teach children how to cook or how to use tools(工具).
Many boys and girls think it is fun to watch TV, but it is also fun to read books, to play games or to visit friends.
( ) 1. Many boys and girls spend ______.
Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full-time job at home as well as in a shoe making factory. He really l 4 a hard life. Last month, he broke his car and had to p 5 $420 to mend it. “I was very s 6 at the moment. Now I've finished a course about cars, and I’m glad I can repair the car by m 7 .”
I 8 fact, most families in the country are doing everything they can to s 9 money so they can afford（支付）the high cost of living. If you want to b 10 a “do-it-yourselfer”, you can go to DIY classes. And for those who don't have time to take a course, there are books that tell you how you can do things yourself.
1. It’s raining outside. Take your u_______ , please.
2. There are many d________ between the two pictures.
3. You can buy clothes the most c_______ in Miller’s Clothes Store. So many people go there.
4. These two skirts are both beautiful, I can’t decide which one to c_____ .
5. What h_____ to you? I broke my arm.
6. He enjoys (tell) jokes.
7Would you mind ___________(open) the window?---Of course not.
8. My hair is shorter than ________(she)
9. My brother is ___________(funny) person I know.
10. John plays football as___________(good)as his brother jack.
1 .Did you buy ? (你买了什么特别的东西吗？)